Monday, January 25, 2016

NEW RIBBON IN THE SHOP

Have you seen the recently added ribbon sets? There are 4 new ones in all. 
Ribbon happens to be my favorite crafting supply. I can truly say I am a addict....I am truly a COLLECTOR of all kinds of ribbon...every shade under the sun I have and from time to time I will be listed some of my favorite finds...
Here are 2 cards that I made using some of the ribbons in two sets from the Cafe Shop.

this card is also available for purchase....

This set features 5 assorted ribbons. 1 yard each




This set features 5 assorted ribbons. 1 yard each 



Both of these ribbon sets are perfect to add to your ribbon stash.
Most ribbon sets are very limited in quantity. ...So if you like the sets, be sure to place your order.

Thanks for stopping by.
Regina E.



No comments:

Post a Comment