Friday, January 22, 2016

AND THE WINNER IS............

I still haven't heard from our first pick for the Grand Opening Prize so without further ado our winner is:
Cyndy Clairmont

you have won our GRAND PRIZE:
CONGRATS

I will be contacting you shortly to get your address.

Thanks again to everyone that entered and left me wonderful comments on this new adventure. 

In other news, I have decided to do all of my updates to the Cutting Cafe Shop through blogger.
SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AT THE TOP RIGHT 
to be notified when new products, specials and more is added to the shop.

I do hope that all of you that originally subscribed over at the shop will subscribe to the blog - it will be the best way to stay updated.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. So happy for you. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete