Friday, January 22, 2016

GRAND OPENING OF THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP


Hello everyone, welcome to my GRAND OPENING of the new Cutting Cafe Shop where I will be selling Clear Stamps and other supplies. This is my sister shop to the Cutting Cafe where I sell cutting files and digital (printable) images.

I am so glad you are here.

For our GRAND OPENING from today until midnight of January 15th 2016 everything in the shop is 10% off...just use the code
GRANDOPENING

With every GRAND OPENING there needs to be a 
GRAND PRIZE....

How would you like to win all 3 of the new Valentine's Day Sets plus everything else in this cute Heart Box:

The goodies will come in this cute heart box



Just leave me a comment (below) letting me know which set is your favorite to be entered to win the prize.
You can leave a comment up to midnight of the 15th of January.
SORRY ONLY US can enter.
I will draw one name this coming Saturday the 16th of January 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment