Monday, February 8, 2016

HEART CONFETTI, CANDY TUBES AND MORE

Have you seen the latest products added to the shop?
Well we just added some yummy confetti to the shop. This confetti is perfect for adding to your shaker cards, birthday invites, party favors and more.
I would love to open up a card and have a few confetti pieces stashed in the card....SUPER SWEET.

Plus I think they would look super cute in a row in your craft room JUST FOR LOOKS....LOL


We also just added some fun CANDY TUBES...these are a must for party favors and are perfect to add to our Test Tube Candy Holder over at our sister site The Cutting Cafe.

Everyone that knows me knows that I LOVE THIS WHITE SAKURA PEN...now you can get one and doodle all over your projects as well....I use this exact pen on just about EVERY project I do.

Many of these items are limited in quantity...so be sure to visit today and pick some up..
HUGS
REGINA E.

No comments:

Post a Comment