Tuesday, February 23, 2016

EASTER MINI WORDS

Hello everyone...
Just a quick post today letting you all know that I am still waiting to receive a few new Easter and more clear stamp sets....I think you are going to love what is coming.

In the meantime if you also follow or receive updates from our sister site The Cutting Cafe you will see that we recently released 3 new EASTER TREAT CUP CARDS...on these cards are two items
that we sell over on the CUTTING CAFE SHOP site.

The CLEAR CARDSTOCK, which is what I use for my windows on the treat cups...
AND
The little tags on these two cards are Easter Mini Words. I love adding little tags to my cards. It gives it that finish touch.



You can pick up both of these items and more from the shop.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....
hugs
Regina E.

No comments:

Post a Comment